viernes, 24 de noviembre de 2023

I don't want to be here or anywhere

 I feel bad

Really bad

I am very sleepy, 

I want to cry for everything,

You cannot tell me anything literally because I'd want to start crying,

I'm disguising myself very well, I can "mask" and make myself behave and seem like is all okay,

I am beyond overstimulated, overwhelmed, in need of more sleep, 

I am uncapable of sharing really how I am feeling, even when I desperately need to share and to be taken into consideration, not even given the chance is like I am physically unable to explain myself, 

I really, just want to cry, 

I am exceding on exigency on myself, 

I really need a long break, I really need no one talking to me and asking shit from me, 

I am very tired, I don't even wanna try and explain myself, 

I want to hide under a rock and not come out, 

I kinda want to dissapear, 

Be left alone and in peace, no one asking me shit no one needind shit from me no one asking oblivious questions that I don't want to answer or take caro of anything 

Please stop

I am not here

I don't want to be here or anywhere, 

Please stop


Edit: Is worse with the feeling that is not like I'm going trough something significant but I'm just so exhausted I can barely function and do the things I'm expected to...Even with "no aparent reason" if that makes sense, It feels worse not having a solid reason of why. Probs Is just a lot of stuff together...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario