lunes, 2 de marzo de 2020

sometimes

Sometimes I kinda hate me 
I hate how I behave 
I try my best to be a cheerful person
Knowing that if I don't bright my day
Probably no one will
Trying to do it for my loved ones too
I just get to talk about problems to my closest friends and not much more
And I neglect the rest of them 
I try my best to function
I try my best to have right my priorities but sometimes I just can't
I try my best to not decompose myself in front of people
I sometimes think that I better be in a hospital meanwhile I can figure out how not to be like this 
So negative
So resentful
So full of masks 
I wish I could behave again freely as I feel but
At the same time
I will worry them all and
I hate that
To worry them
To feel ashamed for not feeling good 
And the fear that they will get tired and leave
Even though I might exaggerate that
It feels so inminent 
Oh fuck I don't like myself
I thought I did 
But where did it go that version of me?????

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario