miércoles, 22 de febrero de 2017

 Well, my life is a shit, i live in a shit place and i hate almost everyone around me, My parests are strugguling to pay my college, i dont know for how long they would be able to do that, and we're not even eating well. Im depressed and I've claimed for help, but we have no money to pay a proffessional, and I'm not even the worst case in the family. I'm fucking anxious all the time, and I've spent all weekend since friday crying because of the asshole of my boyfrien beeing mean and make me feel bad again... I'm an obtacle, I'm an obligation to him, 2 fucking years of whatever we have, and he doesn't even see me like his parter, like a support to him, I love him but he see me like, idk a close friend or something, I'm not really part of his life, i dont even know if he have some feeling for me. So I'm here, crying, having anxiety, not doing my fucking homework accepting the fact that I'm gonna fail my expensive college and trying to be okay with that. But  I can't, I really can't, i want to die, and I'm struggulin deciding on what I'm gonna spend the money I got left, maybe just a lot of pills, or maybe just cookies and cat food.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario